Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First.

Hello.
First blog,
so first things first, the title of the blog is actually the exact number of people in the world, calculated from the time I started the blog. The message in the blog description was used (with a slightly different number) on one of my favourite tv shows, One Tree Hill.
I love the concept of the statement.
I think it's easy to lose sight of the enormity of how amazing life is, how amazingly complex humanity is. And I love the idea that of the incredibly immense expanse of people who exist on this earth, we all have those who are important to us. Just a select few, out of this six billion, who can mean the world to us. We all matter to someone. We all have people who matter to us. And sometimes, of all the people on the planet, just one, single person can change everything. Can mean everything. Can be everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment